Who we are
Angoss Software powers the world of predictive analytics. Angoss’ suite of advanced analytics solutions unlocks the valuable intelligence stored within relational databases and big data infrastructure. With Angoss, companies make smarter business decisions to grow revenue, increase sales and marketing productivity, deepen customer loyalty and reduce risk.
Recognised by Forrester in 2017 as a leader in predictive analytics and machine learning solutions, Angoss has over 300 customers including big name brands like Rogers, RBC and Barclays.
Recently we’ve launched new products like KnowledgeENTERPRISE to meet customer demand and lead the market in big data solutions. As we grow, we need to add more key players to our team.
We have an opportunity for a Client Engagement Manager. Reporting to Ellis Ishaya, VP Customer Success, this is a newly created role supporting the delivery phase of our projects. As the single-point-of-contact and the customer advocate, the Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for building and rolling out new project templates and processes while ensuring the successful implementation of the Angoss solutions. The Client Engagement Manager will drive client success by overseeing the deliverables, ensuring milestones are being met and by maintaining open lines of communication with the clients. This is an opportunity to work across teams internally, to have your voice heard and to make an impact on the success of not just our clients but our own growth as you bring in recurring client revenue and references.
Who you are and what your career path looks like
You are a Management Consultant or Customer Success Consultant at a software company. You have reached the peak of your growth in your current role and you are looking to make an impact on an elite team. You want a chance to define the Customer Engagement role and channel your passion for high-quality delivery in the first role of this kind at a smaller company. You want to make the move to predictive analytics and data analytics as a highlight in your career path. As we grow, so will your career here. There will be opportunities to work on bigger strategic pieces internally, to manage a team or to move across to Sales or Product. Joining Angoss now is a chance to be part of our rapid growth, to make an impact and take your career on a new trajectory.
What you will do:
- Build. You will work side-by-side with the VP Customer Success to design and deliver templates and standards for all projects to ensure consistency and client success.
- Learn. You will quickly come up to speed and demonstrate competency in Angoss products and solutions.
- Participate in the sales cycle. You will step into the pre-sales phase on larger projects to assist with scoping and proposal/SOW development.
- Mentor. You will provide guidance and mentoring to other customer success resources as the team is built out.
- Manage the project. You will ensure projects are properly planned, staffed, and managed. You will work with the client and project resources to:
- Proactively identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Simultaneously manage the implementation of 1 - 2 large projects and several smaller projects at various stages.
- Undertake change management and work with internal resources and the client in the event changes to the SOW are required.
- Transition the client from professional services to product support at the end of the delivery phase.
- Be the point of contact. You will act as a liaison between the customer, sales, and product management providing feedback and recommendations as the implementation progresses. You will identify opportunities in existing accounts to position other product or service offerings.
Our new Client Engagement Manager has:
- The education. You have a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or Technology.
- The consulting experience. You have 3+ years in an enterprise software customer success role or in management consulting. You can expertly deliver client-focused solutions based on customer requirements.
- The technical inclination. You have exposure working on the delivery side of software consulting and can rapidly come up to speed on the Angoss Solutions.
- The professional communication skills. You have expertise building project documents such as templates, processes and client-facing communications using the MS Office Suite. You are comfortable facilitating meetings and making presentations to client executives.
- The project management experience. You have the ability to elicit and write clear, detailed technical requirements, design specifications and conduct thorough project scoping. You believe in collaboration to achieve customer success and work well with sales, data scientists and implementation teams on both sides.
- The knowledge. You have exposure working with at least one of the following business areas data management, data science, IT data solutions, big data, business intelligence, data analytics.
- The relationship building skills. You embrace the role of trusted advisor and customer advocate. You can work closely with internal and external clients at any level to smoothly manage stakeholder expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- The ownership and drive. You are motivated by success - both your own and your client’s. You excel at taking the initiative to innovate solutions and maintain open lines of communication.
- The flexibility and the commitment. You can travel to meet face-to-face with clients up to 20% of the time. You are passionate about exceeding client expectations and will take on any task and put in the effort to ensure deliverables are met on time as promised.
Why join Angoss?
At Angoss, we believe in clarity - we’re very clear about who we are and what we do. We’re an organisation the size of David playing in the same league as Goliath - and we’re winning, too!
We're small but remarkable. We strive to unleash the talent of our team members by affording them opportunities to work on projects they wouldn’t get a chance to try at a larger organisation. While we do our best as an employer, we recognise that there’s always more to be done and our leadership team is working every day to ensure we're the best we can be.
To express your interest, apply here. To learn more about us, visit angoss.com and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Angoss welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.